AS TOLD BY US CONFERENCE
For the dreamers, doers and fempreneurs who are crushing their biggest goals in life as the modern business woman.
Who: Steph is hosting- Ericka will be on the panel!
What: A conference loaded with speakers talking about branding, social media, self-care and more!
When:Saturday, Feb 23 from 10-6PM
Where: 235 N. Delaware St. Indianapolis IN 46204 (Vision Loft Events- downtown Indy, near mass ave)
SALE ENDS FEB. 21- CANNOT GET AT DOOR.
Check out the Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2416589215079547/
“All about how you can invest in your business this year so that you can grow with us.” -Steph
Steph and Ericka tell us how they are nervous, but so excited to speak in front of all the guests.
STEPH’S IDEA COMING TO LIFE
Guys… she has been planning this APRIL 2018! Steph met with Julie, who owns Vision Loft Events. Julie went to a conference herself and told Steph she had all the faith in her to do that here. Julie had the location, and Steph just needed to make her dream a reality.
- Events can be scary, you don’t always know how they will be received.
- For the most part, Steph has been putting this together on her own with ticket sales, booking speakers, food and more.
“One thing that can hold you back from doing something you’re really excited about…is hoping people are just as excited and passionate about it as you are.” -Ericka
“You have to have a dream before you decide on your path.” -Steph
- Regardless of whatever walk of life that you’re in, this conference is going to benefit someone who has passion and wants to learn how to grow and how to better serve their audience.
- This conference will teach that through speakers, and panels that we have. The first panel is focused on branding.
“Your brand is your voice and your voice is your story.” -Steph
- How do you want your brand to be perceived in the market?
- Second panel focused on social media. You will be taught how to do it all in an authentic way
- Making sure your audience is engaging with your content
- Third panel focused on self-care.
- Ericka will be sitting in on the self-care panel!
- Every year we figure out what works for us, we all have a different journey
- Ericka will ask questions to challenge you to think about your goals
- If you know where you need to go, we can help you figure out how to get there.
“There is a way to make personal, professional.”- Steph
1. Steph- she will kick of the morning sharing her story- telling us why her brand is the way that it is.
2. Erinn Bridgmann- Girl-boss business coach, has helped Steph really understand what she wants.
“You have to invest in yourself and your business if you want to grow.” -Steph
- Food & beverage: Box lunch from Indy Fresh. They are focused so heavily on fresh ingredients and healthy products. They provide a unique catering experience to all of their clients.
- Wine: Ian from Smith Deveraux Wines is sending wine all the way from NAPA VALLEY for this conference! Sending new bottles & labels. (Enjoyable for everyone 21 & older)
- Beth from Simplicity Juices: Sample breakfast and cocktails with her juices!
- Shop: Ella James & Shop Jeanne Celeste & State of Grace: Check out spring lines and hear their stories! State of Grace- swag bags!
- Lesley Jane & Shop Goldilocks are sponsoring panels
- Splitwhit Visuals & DeCamp studios- photography & videography
- Dreamers table: Connect & take photos!
- Emma from Zips Dry Cleaners
- Massage Heights- Chair massages during lunch!
- Laser and Skin Surgery Center
- Merle Norman- Lip bar
- Handmade Hoosier- designed logo & helping with décor
- Brooke from Uncommonly Styled
- J.P. Parker Flowers
- Banzi Balloons
- Brickhouse Coffee Co. to keep you energized!
Hope to see you there, cheers!